Saturday, July 7, 2012

Count your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

I am BLESSED to have to buy GAS because that means I have a CAR.
I am BLESSED by ELECTIONS because it means I have the freedom to VOTE.
I am BLESSED to live in a country where OBESITY is a bigger problem than HUNGER.
I am BLESSED with SCHOOL LOANS because it means I am able to get an EDUCATION.
I am BLESSED by SLOW INTERNET because it means I have enough money for a COMPUTER.
I am BLESSED by JURY DUTY because it means I live in country based on DEMOCRACY.
I am BLESSED when the shower goes COLD because I started off with HOT WATER.
I am BLESSED when I am DISCIPLINED because it means I have PARENTS.
I am BLESSED by LINES at the store because it means that I can easily get FOOD.
I am BLESSED to go to WORK every day because it means I have a JOB.
I am BLESSED to have a BAD HAIR DAY when many are BALD from chemo.
I am BLESSED to hear my dad SNORING because it means he's still HERE.
I am BLESSED to get up EARLY for church because I have the FREEDOM TO WORSHIP.
I am BLESSED when kids DISOBEY me because it means their moms chose LIFE.
I am BLESSED by Facebook GAME REQUESTS because I have the opportunity of the INTERNET.
I am BLESSED when nothing's on TV because I have the ability to WATCH one.

I am BLESSED when the AIR CONDITIONER breaks because it means I have a ROOF over my head.
I am BLESSED when my brother hogs the SHEETS in the hotel room because it means I have a BED.

What blessings have you been forgetting to count?

No comments:

Post a Comment